Are you ready for real-time? Join the debate at the Call and Contact Centre Expo (UK)
Author: Greg Taylor | Date: 2022/11/03
It’s that time again! Awaken is excited to announce it has signed up to sponsor the Call & Contact Centre Expo at Excel London on the 22nd and 23rd November, 2022.
What to expect at Europe’s Leading Call & Contact Centre Expo:
- VIP Lounge – hosting some of the world’s leading customer experience and engagement professionals available to network with
- Networking Area – Offering the chance to learn from and engage with some of the industry’s leading lights.
- 5 New Theatres – including the Employee Engagement Theatre – where Awaken CEO, Simon Black will be taking to the stage to discuss The Future of Agent Guidance in Real Time: An Exploration of its Impact, Potential and the Role of AI (something you won’t want to miss!)
Awaken and our sister-brand CallScripter have a long and successful history partnering with the C&CC Expo. We’ve been in attendance and supporting the event for many years and are always excited to return to meet up with old acquaintances and make some new connections.
This year, the Awaken team can be found at Stand: CC-K50. Come say hello if you’re thinking about how you can make your call/contact centre more efficient and data-driven, we don’t bite!
In this year’s session, Simon will be delving into the following topics:
- The race to digitise operations
- Vendors utilising AI to solve contact centre challenges
- The rise of real-time guidance
- How analytics has revolutionised the way we empower agents
You can also catch Simon when he sits down with our partner Iris Clarity to discuss how excess noise in the contact centre is harming performance and what can be done about it – that session begins at 2:45pm on the 22nd November in the Employee Engagement Theatre.
The challenges of the industry in the last year will be spoken on too. Topics such as:
- The failures experienced by contact centres attempting to replace agents with robots, resulting in customers voting with their feet.
- Changes in consumer behaviours.
- Frustration caused by the lack of real human interaction in customer service experiences.
A Bit of Background on Awaken:
Awaken Intelligence has built a suite of AI-powered agent guidance and analytics software tools for contact centres to save time and money by empowering agents to deliver exceptional interactions.
Our technology blends people with automation to help you become more agile, reduce errors and heighten the customer experience. Our software is flexible, easy to work with and scales seamlessly as you grow.
The Awaken Intelligence team has decades of experience operating outsourced contact centres and building software solutions, meaning our products are designed by contact centre people for contact centre people.
With a loyal client base of recognised brands and channel partners, the Awaken team continues to strengthen and grow, enabling us to reach more contact centres across the world.
We don’t mean to brag… but here’s what one of our customers STARS have achieved!